- IJEWERE & Co. appointed Liquidators.
SEFTEG Nigeria Ltd, have been liquidated based on a filed suit number FHC//L/CP/1133/2007 in Federal High Court, Lagos.
The presiding judge, Honourable Justice P.A. Olayiwola liquidated the company on 4th of February 2008 and appointed IJEWERE & Co. Tax Consultants as Liquidator of the high yield investment company.
Information gathered from IJEWERE & Co. (according to Adeniyi Olubiyi AdeOnojobi of http://wonderbanks.blogspot.com/) is that, the defunct SEFTEG Nigeria Ltd had lots of investment in Capital market like Stocks and Properties and have advised all creditors (i.e. Investors as at the time the company was functional) to come to their office on No. 106/110, Lewis Street, Lagos-Island, Lagos, with the following documents.
1. Names, addresses (postal/residential and e-mail) and Telephone numbers of investors
2. Copy of passport page of international passport, drivers’ license or national ID card
3. Photocopies of Deposit slips used to make payment.
4. Evidence of next of kin presented to and recorded by SEFTEG Nigeria Limited.
5. Evidence of all payments received from SEFTEG Nigeria Limited to date
Documents can be or sent via post to IJEWERE & Co, P. O. Box 8713, Lagos, Nigeria or via e-mail to email@example.com
Imoisilis.com has confirmed this development with IJEWERE & Co. and was also informed that the verification exercise is still on.